- general conditions
- definition of terms
- delivery of the goods
- terms of payment
- withdrawal from the contract by the buyer
- withdrawal from the contract by the vendor
- liability for defects of goods – warranty
- conflict with the purchase agreement
- complaints of goods
- protection of personal data
These trade conditions are valid for a purchase of Spinollo wheel sets in the online store www.cyklostore.cz. The conditions define and stipulate rights and obligations of the seller (operator) and the purchaser (the customer). All contractual relations are concluded in accordance with the legal regulations of the Czech Republic. If the Contracting Party is a customer, relations are governed by the terms of the civil code (law no. 40/1964 Coll.) and the Consumer Protection Act (No. 634/1992 Coll..). Excerpts of these laws are mentioned in this part of the Terms and Conditions. If the Contracting Party is an entrepreneur, the relations are not regulated by the terms and conditions that are only applicable to customers, but by the commercial code, law no. 513/1991 Coll.
Definition of terms
Consumer contract – is a purchase contract, work contract, or another contract if the Contracting Parties are, on one side the consumer, on the other side the supplier.
The supplier/seller – is a person who, in the conclusion and implementation of the Treaty, is acting in his commercial or other business activities. It is the entrepreneur who, directly or through other entrepreneurs delivers to the buyer the goods or provides the services.
The customer of our Internet business is the buyer. Due to the valid legislation there is a distinction between the buyer who is simultaneously a consumer and the buyer who is not.
The buyer-consumer is a person who in the conclusion and execution of the contract is not in the context of their commercial or other business activities. It is a natural or legal person who buys goods or services used for other purposes than for the business with these products or services.
The buyer – that is not the consumer is a businessman who buys products or services for the purposes of their business. The buyer shall be governed by the terms and conditions to the extent that concerns them and the commercial code.
Purchase agreement – an order of a buyer that is the draft of the sales contract, and the contract is concluded in the moment of confirmation of the order by the seller (binding confirmation of the order by the seller). From this moment mutual rights and obligations are formed between the buyer and the seller.
In the moment of the conclusion of the sales contract the buyer is bound by the terms and conditions and buyer agrees with them. The buyer is adequately warned of this fact before submitting his/her order. Otherwise, the seller is not permitted to demand buyer’s following of these business conditions.
Delivery of the goods:
The ordered goods are delivered by the Czech post or a transport service depending on the size and weight of the given package. The mode of transportation is decided by the supplier that always selects the most appropriate way for the item. Delivery of the subject of performance will be realized in the shortest possible term, usually 3-14 working days according to the availability of products and operational capabilities of the seller, in exceptional cases the delivery period may be longer. The place of delivery is based on the order of the buyer. The delivery process is ended by the delivery of the item to the address listed. Installation is not a part of the delivery of the subject population. Transport to the address of destination is ensured by the seller. The consignment of goods, by default, contains the tax document (invoice), instructions on the use of the product in the Czech language, if necessary, and warranty card. Upon receipt of the goods from transport services, or the Czech Post, always carefully check the integrity of the package. In the event of damaged package, please indicate this information in the transfer log of the transport services.
We provide delivery of goods throughout the Czech Republic. The cost of transport depends on the selected method.
Delivery Options: cycling
- via the Czech Post – transport is possible only for shipments under 30 kg or consignments which meet the conditions of transport of the Czech post and transport company ALS
- We charge postage on the commercial package of the Czech post 120,-CZK
- We charge postage on the package of the PPL 100,-CZK
- When sending a consignment package outside of the Czech Republic the transportation cost varies depending on the target location and the type of package
If you are not present during the delivery time the Czech post will leave you a written notice of the imposition of the consignment. The Post will keep the package for 7 days only. Only the consignments under 30 kg, and with the value of less than 35,000,-CZK
When the package is delivered by the Czech Post you can monitor the progress by entering the number of the package right here!
When using the PPL shipping service you will be contact telephonically by the PPL driver who delivers the mail and he/she give you an approximate hour of delivery. If you are not going to be at home on the day of delivery available you can have your shipment delivered to your work place.
During the expedition of the package you will be send an e-mail with the tracking number for the package. In case of the delivery by PPL you will receive a mail directly from the PPL site with the tracking number for the package and a link where you can monitor the progress of the delivery.
Terms of Payment:
The seller reserves the right to change the price. However, if the price of the ordered goods increases in comparison to the order, seller will immediately inform the buyer. He/she can accept or reject the new price. When the order is orally or telephonically confirmed the buyer is always given a valid price for the goods. If the new valid price is the same as or lower than the one written in the order, the buyer is not contacted and the goods are delivered for a price valid at the time of acceptance of the order.
Payment is done through methods listed below.
All prices are including VAT
All merchandise is shipped with invoice and packing slip. The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment is received.
- cash payment – available when picking up goods in person
- cash on delivery payment – is only possible when sending a Business package or bundle to the Czech Republic by the Czech Post or PPL. The price of the consignment is increased by 30,-CZK
- c.o.d. payment is possible by credit card when using PPL transportation service!
- bank transfer payment – the only option for goods sent outside of the Czech Republic, with the exception of Slovakia. The buyer can pay the price by any bank transfer to our account in the FIO bank. After you complete the order you will receive a mail about the availability of the item and we will send you the documents for payment (account number, variable symbol, total price charged and invoice number). Goods will be dispatched after receipt of payment on our account. .
- cash on delivery to Slovakia-when sending the package by PPL to Slovakia it is possible to choose the cash on delivery payment in local currency.
If the buyer does not pay cash on delivery because of any reason (for example, not being able to pay the purchase price), the buyer shall bear the full costs associated with repeated delivery.
Cancellation of the order by the buyer – the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time prior to shipment of the goods and without any recourse. This can be done by sending an E-mail to email@example.com.
Withdrawal from the contract by the buyer
-in accordance with section 53 (7) of the civil code, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the receipt of the goods. If the decision to withdraw is done within this period of time and the buyer follows the conditions below the full purchase price will be returned:
- Send the letter (preferably by email) to the customer centre firstname.lastname@example.org with the text: “I want to unilaterally withdraw from the Treaty from DD. MM. YYYY No. (order number) and I am requesting a refund of the amount paid for the goods on the account (Please provide the account number). ” Date and signature. If you require the refund money sent to your address, cash will be sent via the postal order of the Czech Post type (B). The sum will be decreased by the amount of Czk 26,-(the fee for the postal order)
- Please send the e-mail to email@example.com and subsequently include the printed version of the e-mail into the package you are returning.
- Deliver the goods back to the warehouse ALFONE s.r.o., Vilová 1781, 431 11, Jirkov
- The item that you want to submit under this warranty back to our address, must be in the original undamaged packaging, may not bear signs of use, must be undamaged, complete (including accessories, warranty card, instruction manual, etc.) and with original proof of purchase. Do not send the goods with cash on delivery and we suggest that you insure the item.
- If you meet all the conditions mentioned above the money for the goods will be returned by a bank transfer to your account no later than 10 working days after the physical receipt of the goods.
- In the case of failure in compliance with any of the above conditions, we, unfortunately, cannot accept withdrawal from the consumer contract and the goods will be returned back at the expense of the sender.
The buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in cases noted in § 52 paragraph. 7 of the civil code:
- on the provision of services, if they were, with his consent, began more than 14 days before
- for the supply of goods or services whose price is dependent on the direction of the financial market, independently of the will of the supplier,
- for the supply of goods modified in accordance with the wishes of the consumer, as well as goods which are subjects of rapid deterioration, wear and tear or obsolescence
Withdrawal from the contract by the supplier/seller
The seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the customer completely or in part, if:- the goods which are the subject of the performance under the contract is no longer produced or supplied,-or significant change in price of the goods occurred from the date of entry of the order by the customer. In this case the seller will immediately contact the buyer in order to agree on how to progress next. If the buyer has already paid part of or the entire amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or to the address as soon as possible.
Liability for defects of goods – Warranty
The buyer is obliged to read the warranty terms and conditions before first use, including the Czech manual, and then follow this information. Otherwise there is a danger that his/her improper use of the thing will cause damage and he/she will be unable to apply the warranty. The warranty period starts by the date of delivery of the goods to the buyer.
If the buyer is not simultaneously a consumer, he/she is obligated to inspect the goods immediately upon their receipt. If damage is found, the record of the damage must be made, and the seller is obliged to provide a reasonable discount from the delivery or to deliver another product. Later claims of the mechanical damage of the product are no longer possible to recognise. It is in the interest of the consumer to also do these steps, in order to avoid problems arising later from the liability for defects that have arisen as a result of transport (mechanical damage).
In the sale of consumer goods the statutory warranty is a period of 24 months, however, seller may extend the warranty by declaring it in the guarantee statement. In the case of extended warranty the seller shall determine the conditions and the scope of the extended warranty. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of things (or its parts) caused by their usage. Shorter lifespan of the product cannot therefore be regarded as a defect and is not subjected to the warranty. At the request of the consumer, the seller is obliged to provide a guarantee statement in writing (warranty). If it is longer than the statutory guarantee provided, the seller shall determine the conditions and extent of warranty extension in the form of a statement in the warranty card.
When applying the warranty, consumer has:
• If the defect is removable
the right to a free, proper and timely removal of defects, the right to replacement of the defective goods or the defective parts, if it is not disproportionate given the nature of the defect, and if such a procedure is not possible, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or a withdrawal from the contract
• If the defect is preventing the proper use of the goods and it cannot be repaired
the right to exchange the defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase contract
• If the removable defects occur in large number or repeatedly and are preventing the proper use of the goods
the right to exchange the defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase contract
• in the case of other irremovable defects and does not require the exchange of the goods
the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdraw from the contract
The warranty period for the usage of the product for the business purposes is not established by the civil code and it is established by the given supplier or manufacturer.
Conflict with the purchase agreement under section 616 of the civil code
If the defect appears in the first 6 months from the receipt of the goods it is considered a defect that had already existed at the time of acceptance of the item, until it is proven otherwise or unless it is contrary to the nature of the goods. If the item is not in accordance with the purchase contract (conflict with the purchase agreement), the buyer has a right to ask the seller for immediate repair or exchange of the given item free of charge and without undue delay. If such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may request a reasonable discount from the price or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply, if the buyer knew about the conflict with the purchase agreement beforehand or if the conflict with the purchase agreement was caused by him/herself. Conflict with the purchase agreement, which will take effect within six months from the date of acceptance of the item, is considered a contradiction already existing in the time of its delivery, if it is not contrary to the nature of the object or unless it is proven otherwise. In the case of discrepancy between the delivered goods and the contract, the consumer shall be entitled to the so-called redress, namely:
- establishing the conditions agreed on in the purchase agreement free of charge
- an appropriate discount from the purchase price
- substitution of the goods
- withdrawal from the contract
Firstly the consumer may require the seller to repair the goods or offer a free replacement of the goods. If the consumer’s requests are not met, he/she may require an appropriate discount or withdraw from the contract.
The claim (application of liability for defects)
will be processed without undue delay, no later than 30 calendar days from the date of the complaint, unless the seller and the buyer agrees otherwise. After the expiration of this period, the consumer has the same rights as if it were a defect that cannot be repaired. Rights arising from the liability for defects must be demanded from the seller of the given goods.
The goods shall be covered by the warranty conditions and the deadlines specified in the warranty card. The warranty period starts on the date of receipt of the goods. In case of defects covered by the warranty, the buyer firstly submits the goods to be repaired directly at the nearest authorised warranty repair centre for the product. A list of service centres can be found in the guarantee statement or in a separate annex for warranty. In the event that it is not possible to provide a fix in this manner Cyklostore.cz, as the seller, will ensure the repair of the goods.
Item claims are dealt with according to the civil code and the law on consumer protection. In the case of a finding of irreparable defects of the goods (based on the written assessment of an authorized service centre, if it is in accordance with the nature of the product) this item will be exchanged for the same piece, or the amount already paid will be returned back.
The protection of personal data
The company ALFONE Ltd. as the operator of the server www.cyklostore.cz guarantees the security of the provided data. E-shop Cyklostore.cz is committed to compliance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data and information.
If you purchase as a physical person we require registration to include the following information:
Name and surname
Address for invoicing and delivery of goods
A dial-up connection
E-mail address (e-mail)
If you are purchasing as a legal person, we require registration to include the following information:
The name of the company
Address for invoicing and delivery of goods
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER
A dial-up connection
E-mail address (e-mail)
This information is necessary to identify you as a buyer, is used to perform the necessary accounting operations, for the purpose of proper delivery of the goods and to assure a way of communication with you.
Your personal data are confidential and are not provided to anyone. The company ALFONE Ltd. guarantees that it does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your data to any third party.
By the use of the e-shop www.cyklostore.cz you agree to the collection and usage of information about you and your purchases for an indefinite period. The rules of the treatment of these data are described in this document. If there is a change in the future, the details of the new rules will be published on these pages, so you will have the opportunity to learn about them.